Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 cash a show DJ hiring (1st person plz)

Go down

50 cash a show DJ hiring (1st person plz) Empty 50 cash a show DJ hiring (1st person plz)

Post  EntrixStats Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm

I look over from my spot on a bench inside of the BEST coffee shop in the world and see such wonderful things. For one, I see a cute girl, and two, the new club down the street is now hiring a new DJ. I want to apply for this so bad! I need it! $#!7 I need this so bad! It's just my mom and everything. Horrible accident, long tedious story. It was hell and now she's very ill. I guess it's my fault. I should have told her to be careful when she went outside. It was snowing..

The smell of chocolate fills my senses and I almost melt. Oh how good it smelt.. A young boy about 20 or so sits down in front of me and apologizes for sitting there. I nod and smile nervously. What would YOU do if there was a totally hot guy sitting in front of you? I can't even say a word. I take out my phone and type in a greeting, in which it says for me in some robotic-like voice. So what, I don't like talking. Big deal right? NOPE!
EntrixStats
EntrixStats
Admin

https://random-roleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum