Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ Stats (C.A.T)

Go down

DJ Stats (C.A.T) Empty DJ Stats (C.A.T)

Post  EntrixStats Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Name: DJ. "C.A.T" Stats (C.A.T= Cyborg Animal Tamer)
Race: Human/tiger hybrid
Height/weight: 6'1" 120lbs

Physical appearance: She has bright forest green eyes and black hair with rainbow streaks that is short but long in the front. She often ties her hair in a loose pony tail and clips it up in the back. She has black tiger ears with rainbow stripes and a large gold piercing on her left ear. Her tail is the same as her ears but not pierced.
Clothing- She has a pair of bright orange wireless headphones she wears during the club sessions and just around to places since she has very sensitive ears. She also wears a bright green tanktop and skirt with a hole cut for her tail. Her shoes are green vans. Up and down her arms are rainbow bracelets.

Personality: She doesn't like to talk much and could sometimes be considered a mute around certain places where she doesn't talk. She usually carries her anime-themed laptop around with her, meaning she can be very techy and is advanced with the latest of technology. She can be known as C.A.T because of her use in technology she sometimes puts on shows with animal robots and she would be the animal tamer. She is very kind and cares about people younger than her and will take care of children for fun. If she sees someone get bullied she will stand in the middle of the fight and scare the bully off.

Dislikes:Bullies, Non-believers, Sexists, People who shun others for sexuality
Fears:Being shunned for sexuality, guns, fights
Sexuality:BI

Sample role-play:(written in 1st person)
I flip the current double sided record and play the switched disk, fingers quickly moving around to press buttons or turn disks. I quickly mix the two current disks filling the club with sweet beats to warm spirits. I am one of the best DJs in Cali and hope to be number one someday. It would get me more money for my mother which would be great! After a few hours it's time for closing. I'm called up by the manager and is told that I did a good job. I got my pay and left for home to my mom. She fell very ill a few months ago so I've been taking care of her for the past few months. It's gotten pretty bad too.. The coughing was heard breaking to hear such a strong woman sound so weak now.
EntrixStats
EntrixStats
Admin

https://random-roleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

DJ Stats (C.A.T) Empty Re: DJ Stats (C.A.T)

Post  EntrixStats Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm accepting this XD
EntrixStats
EntrixStats
Admin

https://random-roleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum